Time to visit a place: 30 phút
Open Time: 5:00 AM - Close Time: 5:00 PM
Address: Thon Van Thuan, Phường Nhơn Thành, An Nhon town, Tỉnh Bình Định
Located in Nhon Thanh Commune, An Nhon, 27km north-west of Quy Nhon, the pagoda was built by founder Nguyen Thieu of Lam Te sect in 1668 with materials such as red bricks taken from the ruins of 10 surrounding Cham towers. This made the name of Thap Thap Pagoda (or pagoda of 10 towers) and were given the name of “Tu Thap Thap Di Da” by Lord Nguyen Phuc Chu. To date, after over 340 years of history on, Thập Tháp Di Đà has became a Buddhist architecture monument of
great scale; it is also the proofs of the development of Buddhism in Dang Trong. This is also the ancestral home of the Lâm Tế group.
On the other hand, architectural and sculpture work, together with the entire Thập Tháp pagoda are valuable cultural monuments which have been recognized by the Ministry of Culture and Information as Architectural and Art vestigein 1990.